Wow, what an exciting round-robin! THANK YOU to all the participants! Not only for participating, but for the excitement, the chatter, the camaraderie and for the OUTSTANDING battle reports. Here is how the round-robin ended :
- Sarsy - 15 points (wins by skill rank)
- Puzzlelover1 - 15 points
- TheDarkMuse - 14 points
- Galexan - 12 points
- Trogdor0 - 11 points (wins by skill rank)
- Timerunner - 11 points (2nd by skill rank)
- Tarlanon - 11 points (hopeless n00b, should have fixed it from the start!)
- ldmacdonald - 10 points
- sgtdroopy - 8 points (wins by skill rank)
- Tuul - 8 points (2nd by skill rank)
- kikimomojojododo - 8 points
- blakezo - 7 points (wins by skill rank)
- anniethenanny - 7 points
- dacomb - 6 points
- Zil_ - 1 point (She's lying in wait. I just *know* it)
Sadly, we lost Kittysune, GloriousKnight, Everlovely, Bunniesrck31 and Flops along the way. We miss them all, and wish them luck, love, and prosperity in all their future endeavours.
Now...To the nitty gritty. Playoff rules. PLEASE READ.
- All games will be 3-card matches. You can choose from a random selection of cards or use your own pre-made decks. Your choice. Your opponent may also choose to use a random deck, or one of their own pre-made decks.
- To play a match, check the chart (above) to see who your opponent is. Then simply greet them in chat and decide when you want to play out your match. Please whisper your opponent if you have trouble finding them in chat to set up a good time to play.
- When the match is over, one of you will make a comment in this post with the basic match details. These will include who won, who lost, and how many cards each of you killed. If you choose to include more detail of what went on in your match, please feel free to include the blow-by-blow details!! We lieks us some stories!
- Limited trash-talking is permitted, but if the other person says stop you stop immediately. Harassing your opponent beyond that point will result in immediate disqualification from the tournament. If you plan to trash-talk, keep it clean and respectful.
- Anyone caught H4xx0rz1ng a game will be immediately disqualified from the tournament, and reported to the admins.
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD CONNECTION BEFORE STARTING A MATCH. A match lost to a timeout or disconnect will still count as a loss to you. There will be no do-overs.
- There can be no ties in this portion of the tournament. If you end in a tie, please re-play your match until a clear winner is decided.
- If you have trouble finding your opponent online, PLEASE whisper me your desire to change opponents (for this reason only). Don't just pick someone else from the list and square off, then tell me about it later. I Check my whispers regularly, so I will get back to you soon. This should be done only in EXTREME circumstances, as the playoffs are ranked for a specific reason.
- Matches are SINGLE ELIMINATION. That means if you lose, you are done. Great having you. Kthxbai.
- Any discrepancies or disagreement should be brought before me (Tarlanon) for arbitration. Whisper my Kong profile or catch me in chat if you need to discuss something.
- If there are any questions about a match, the tournament, it's rules, etc. PLEASE whisper my kong profile with any questions. I check them fairly regularly, so I will get back to you soon.
For 1st place :
- Custom Kongai avvy of your favourite character
- Blog post declaring your awesomeness, /w custom made Kongai e-trophy
- The presteige of being the best of the best of Sloth
- $60 Amazon.com gift card
- Custom Kongai Avvy of your favourite character
- The prestiege of being the 2nd best Sloth ever to have a Kongregate.com account
- $30 Amazon.com gift card
- Custom Kongai Avvy of a Kongai character you most often used
- $10 Amazon.com gift card.