So anyway...I think it is time to kick up the joy that is being a slothite and take things to the next level. So I would like to propose a couple of things :
1. An official Sloth Acrony night! That's right, it's time to have another Acrony night(s)! If interested, comment this post with your username(if different from your Kong name) and what night(s) and times (your local time with timezone please!) you might be available to attend. If there is enough interest, we'll schedule a fun Acrony night!
2. Kongai Tournament! You've been playing the challenges, now it is time to put all those cards to good use in the 1st official Sloth Kongai Tournament!!
- All games will be 3 card matches
- Each player is guaranteed 4 games minimum
- Round Robin matches can consist of 3-card random, or use your own Deck
- All bracket (playoff) games must use a players' own deck (No random)
- Tournament is open to all resident members of Sloth, or any honorary slothites (past or present).
- To express your interest in competing, please whisper me on my profile (not a whisper in chat) at http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Tarlanon/ and express your interest, and current Kongai Skill rank. If we get enough players, we'll have the tourney!
The only thing missing is a top prize for the Sloth Kongai tournament champion! In addition to the obvious bragging rights and personal interview/Sloth blog entry proclaiming your excellence, I would like to entertain other ideas of something that can be given to the top tournament players. Please respond to this blog entry with any ideas you have. So, whisper my(Tarlanon's) profile on Kong if you are interested in competing, but respond here with your idea(s) for top prize.
I look forward to hearing from you!